We’re looking for World Class -Build Technician/Fabricators
to join the service department team at Messer Truck Equipment. $2500 Hiring Bonus* and up to $30 an hourcompensation/bonuses for the Best candidates.
In Particular: Tier 3 - Truck Up-fitter Experts.
****Selected Candidates will also need to pass a physical and a drug screening****
Details: Hourly Position. Working on our shop floor, installing equipment, grinding, welding, wiring, troubleshooting, and other projects as assigned. Must be team-focused, able to understand and communicate instructions, willing to learn new ways of doing things, and a strong drive for success.
Tier 3 Candidate ***MUST HAVES TO APPLY***
- Ability to focus and stay on task
- Asks questions and knows where to get answers if they don't have it themselves
- Attention to Detail
- Basic metallurgy
- Basic understating of measurements and conversions
- Commercial State Inspection License
- Consistently works their assigned schedule especially during snow/weather events
- Fisher Snow-plow experience in installing and diagnosing
- Hard work ethic that results in World Class quality
- HS Diploma
- Impeccably punctual and ‘efficiency’ is one of your core values
- Installation instructions and provided directions are golden to these candidates
- Is meticulous: likes things clean and presentable
- Knowledge and proper use of an acetylene torch kit
- Mechanical expertise that produces pristine fit and finish
- Metal brake, shear and press operations
- Multiple years of electrical (12v), hands-on, diagnostic experience and/or a combination of experience and/or Tech School instruction
- People friendly
- Safety is your personal culture
- Someone w/an energetic, creative and joyful disposition
- Someone who desires to create an environment that develops leaders, encourages employees and evokes a can-do attitude
- Someone who desires to grow in your technical and mechanical abilities
- Someone who possess a high quality and efficiency-driven DNA . EXCELLENCEis your middle name
- Someone with the desire to create a responsible and respectful atmosphere that is drama-free, complaint-free, gossip-free, and healthy
- Stellar Attitude, Upbeat Personality
- Time Management Skills
- Tool box with all the tools needed to perform service body, flatbed and dump truck up-fits
- Understand Job-Shop operations
- Valid driver’s license
- Welding expertise
Best Candidates will have:
- 12 volt expert in installing electrical harnesses, diagnostics, cutting/crimping/soldering/heat shrinking, w/an ability to spec the correct wire size for installations
- A Savant in measurements and conversions
- AWS Welding certified and/or similar certification and/or experience
- Basic knowledge of the automotive paint adhesion requirements
- CDL Licensed
- E1, E2, E3 ASE Certifications
- Hydraulic pump and PTO installation experience
- Master level Fisher Snowplow technician awarded by Fisher Snowplows
- Master operator in shop tooling, shear, presses, brakes, etc
- Multi-faceted ability to estimate jobs accurately. Welding, fabrication, electrical, hydraulics
- Van shelving installation experience
What We Offer:
Developing A Great working environment. Stability of an Industry Leader (Been around for almost 120 years). A Modern Management Team. A Culture of High Performance and Continuous Improvement. Constant challenges. Great Work/Life Balance. Creative freedom (your input is as valuable as the company president’s). Benefits package. Competitive Salary based on performance, with monthly Team-Based Bonuses.
Answer the following questions in your cover letter, and why you would want to work for Messer Truck Equipment, include your resume and references, LinkedIn Profile if you have one, YouTube Channel, Personal Website, etc. Give us a snapshot of who you are, and what you bring to the table. Also if you become a selected candidate be prepared to be tested and evaluated for your skill set.
Messer Family Of Businesses
A world-class team
Setting the standard
For the Work-Truck Industry
Fostering Integrity | Delivering Quality | Creating Value | Honoring History | Agile Present | Flourishing Future
Job Type: Full-time
* Details at interview for the Best Candidates
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $62,400.00 /year
- How many years of Truck Equipment Up-fit experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- How many years of Complimentary experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License? CDL?
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $64,200.00 /year