Morgan Truck Bodies lead the way with quality and innovation
When we think of iconic names in the trucking industry, Morgan is right at the top of the list. There’s a reason why so many box trucks bear the Morgan nameplate. Since its founding in 1952, the company has combined innovative design and quality construction to make the standard box truck body anything but standard.
Their new NexGen line of truck bodies is a great example.
Light, Strong and Ready to Work
NexGen bodies are lighter (15 – 20% lighter than current industry truck bodies), carry more (400 – 600 lbs. of increased payload). NextGen truck bodies are also built of non-corrosive materials to inhibit rust and keep the truck looking better and lasting longer. And, there’s more:
- The dry freight model features a stain-resistant floor
- The refrigerated model features a “silent” aluminum floor
- Both models have leak-free sealed joints to keep product, cargo, or tools dry, even in the worst weather.
- The old standard U-bolt installation brackets have been upgraded to new hard-mount installation brackets to minimize repairs and maintenance
- The sleek, rivetless and seamless design lets companies install graphics to highlight their brand without having to work around bumps and seams
The Right Options for Your Business
Messer Truck Equipment has helped hundreds of New England companies get moving with Morgan truck bodies. We’re ready to help you, too.
Stop by or set up an appointment today. We’ll help you configure your truck from the chassis up including options like liftgates, stowable walk ramps, or even a hoist.