STEP #3 - Place your Order
What is Messer Financing?
The Messer Family of Businesses have partnered with North Star Leasing Company to enhance our ability to serve the needs of our customers. North Star Leasing was founded in 1979 and is a New England company, headquartered in Vermont. If you need to lease equipment for your business or are searching for a company to help partner with you to secure a lease, the Messer Family of Businesses and North Star Leasing Company are here to help!
What are the benefits?
Solving your financing goals through us provides with many benefits:
- Working with companies who have decades of experience in the heavy equipment industry.
- Competitive rates.
- Flexible lease programs, with cyclical options for seasonal businesses, and annual ones for municipalities.
- Fast and liberal credit decisions, based more on merit rather than metrics.
- Short forms for submitting applications, so you can get your lease or finacing quick and hassle-free.
- Same day funding/No waiting.
- You are leasing to own the equipment. At the end of the lease, you can perform a $1.00 buy out to gain ownership.
- No penalty for paying off your lease early.
What does it offer to our customers?
Our partnership with North Star Leasing Company allows us to support our hard working customers, as they help the communities of Maine and New England. Thanks to this opportuinity, cash flow shortages and limited resrouces will no longer be a barrier that prevents individuals and small businesses from getting the equipment they depend on when their jobs demand it.
Additional reasons to consider leasing or finacing equipment include:
- Freeing up capital, to use for other expenses.
- Protecting your line of credit, because a lease does not show as a liability or impact your credit.
- Gaining tax advantages. A lease is 100% deductible when reported as a business expense.
- Lowering your monthly payments, with terms ranging from 12 to 60 months.
How do I start?
Securing your financing is just a few clicks away!
STEP #1 - GET A QUOTE from the Messer Sales Department for the product (s) you are interesting in purchasing.
STEP #2 - Click the "APPLY FOR FINANCING" line on the top of this page. It will take you to and online application page for North Start Leasing. Use your quote from Messer Truck Equipment to help complete the application.
STEP #3 - Once approved, the Messer Family of Businesses sales team will be notified and you can start getting your new work truck, plow, or van built.
You can also CLICK HERE TO USE A SIMPLE LEASE CALCULATOR to find out what your monthly payments would be based on the amount of your lease and the payment schedule that makes you the most comfortable.
If you need further guidance, you can conatct our main office at 207-854-9751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.