For 120 years, Messer Truck Equipment has become the fourth oldest family run business in the Sate of Maine - thanks to the talented people who have worked, and stayed here over the decades. Since our employees are our most valuable asset, we are always interested in meeting people who could become long-time, successful, and productive members of our team.
- Employer paid health insurance.
- Dental and vision insurance available.
- 8 Paid holidays and 12 days of PTO as a new hire.
- Hiring bonuses of up to $2500 for candidates with specific skill sets.
- Retirement Plan with employer match.
- Professional Development Assistance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Skills-based training and promotion program.
- Stability as an industry leader.
- Modern management team.
- Culture of high performance and continuous improvement.
- Work/Life Balance.
- Creative freedom, where your input is welcomed to solve challenges.
- Monthly Team-based bonuses.
- Quality and precision matter in our work.
- Innovation drives our growth.
- Outcomes deterimine how effective we are.
- Stability at work and at home.
- Supportive and fair with our customers and people.
- Coorperative and collaborative with our people and business partners.
with overtime opportunities throughout the year.
- Equal Opportunity.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.
- Open to applicants with out a college diploma.
- Where we encourage candidates with military experience to apply.
a program designed to identify, train, and place candidates in maufacturing careers in the State of Maine.
***Click the logo to learn more***