Messer Truck Equipment has become the fourth oldest family run business in the State of Maine - thanks to the talented people who have worked, and stayed here over the decades. Since our employees are our most valuable asset, we are always interested in meeting people who could become long-time, successful, and productive members of our team.
- Free Health Insurance
- Dental and vision insurance available
- 8 Paid holidays plus 2 weeks of PTO to start
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Skills-based training and promotion program
- Stability as an industry leader
- Modern management team
- Culture of high performance and continuous improvement.
- Work/Life Balance
- Equal Opportunity.
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED.
- Open to applicants with out a college diploma.
- Where we encourage candidates with military experience to apply.
A typical week of work consists of an 8 hour shift, Mondy through Friday, with overtime opportunities throughout the year.
As a technician, you can also work 4x10s w/ 3-day weekends!