Our dedicated petroleum team will get your fleet inspected, repaired, and back on the road quickly.
Red lights, air leaks, brake replacements? No problem. Call Ahead and We'll Get You Back On The Road.
Beside bulk transport trailers, we also service and repair dry freight trailers. Messer Truck can:
- Repair accident damage or low underpass damage
- Repair brake systems and replace brakes
- Fix wooden floors or walls
- Install or repair etrack
- Fix exterior walls, corners or roofs
- Plus inspections, services, and more
"We at Irving have been so impressed and appreciative of the flexibility and expertise of the team at Messer Petroleum. They are an instrumental member of the team that helps us to serve our customers, and we appreciate all that they have done to help maintain reliability of our fleet."
- Casey Cote, Operations Manager, IRVING Energy
We are proud to provide the best petroleum transportation products in our industry, backed by our highly trained service team. By cultivating and developing relationships with our customers and suppliers, we bring an unmatched combination of experience and expertise to every transaction - helping you maintain a safe, efficient fleet for your operators and customers.
Our petroleum technicians have over 50 years of combined experience. We can provide:
- VKs or 1-Year Inspections
- VKIPs or 5-Year Inspections
- Annual Services
- Commercial Inspections for tractors or trailers
- Accident Estimates and Repairs
- Probe Replacements
Our service team is here when you need it! We have technicians available from 6:30am-5pm M-F.